I am currently working with a leading Insurance client based in Surrey, who are looking for an Interim Risk Manager to work with the Head of Business Risk on the delivery of Risk Frameworks, Strategies and Board MI reports.
- Produce risk reporting as required and support the preparation of documentation for committee meetings, including ORSA reports and Board MI.
- Delivery of the ERM framework across the Group developing, educating and embedding risk management practices and culture within Just in line with our risk appetite and strategic goals.
- Work with the management group to develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) used for the monitoring and reporting of risk.
- Take responsibility for ensuring you comply with the company's procedures, policies, guidelines and reporting requirements as well as any relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Insurance experience is essential.
- Experience of developing Operational and Enterprise risk frameworks.
- Prior experience of developing ORSA reports would be advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.