Our client is a leading insurance organisation opening a new business line within the auto insurance space. This newly created role will be based in their amazing modern offices in the heart of Lower Manhattan. They are extremely close to public transportation and within easy walking distance from some of Manhattan's best shops & restaurants.
- Preparing of financial statements and accounts for the auto insurance division
- Cash applications and treasury
- Tax reconciliation and settlements
- Statutory data reporting
- State-level solvency filings
- Quarter end close
- Technical variance analysis
- Other ad-hoc work
Required Experience and Education
- Over 4 years working within an auto or personal insurance business
- Experience in Financial accounting/statutory reporting with an insurance company.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, plus proficiency in MS Word and Access (Win 10 Environment).
- Excellent analytical skills
- High School graduate. Some College preferred.
- ARe, CPCU courses, CPA or other industry certificates and courses a plus.
his is an extremely rare opportunity to work for one of the fasted growing insurance companies in the US market.
If you posses the right skills and experience and want to progress please apply through the prompts provided or send your details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org