Infrastructure Team Leader / Manager - Manchester
Joining a global leader within the music industry, you will join an office of 100 people within R&D as their Infrastructure Team Leader / Manager leading a team of 4 people.
This is an exciting role for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to progress their career into management while keeping hands on with the latest technologies. You will join a high energy and enthusiastic team who are working with a number of the top global brands within the music industry.
Your technical skills will include - MS365 Suite, Azure AD/Cloud, AWS, DR, VMWare, SCCM, AD/DNS/DHCP, Windows/Linux OS, Powershell, Firewall, Cisco IOS, SIEM/LogRhythm, Solarwinds, Veeame
- Provides leadership for those involved in the development
- Design and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions supporting company business processes and technical information systems platforms.
- Analysis, selection and modification of enterprise systems, application software, installation of network hardware/software and database management.
- Provides direction for the effort required to protect the company's data, tools and information systems.
- Ensures infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility.
- Usually requires subject matter knowledge of user group for practical application of system characteristics.
- Coordinates delivery of services to user groups and ensures IT service is uninterrupted. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
For further information please apply.