I am currently recruiting for a Security Engineer to join an award-winning Financial Services organisation based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be part of a growing Security Team who are responsible for the security of the Client's systems and infrastructure.
- Proactive monitoring, identification and mitigation of security vulnerabilities
- Monitoring and investigating security alerts
- Implementing changes/fixes to address security vulnerabilities identified
- System patching & server hardening to improve system security
- Experience working within recognised InfoSec frameworks and best practices such as ISO27001, NIST etc
- Exposure to SIEM technology
- Fortinet or equivalent networking products
- Linux configuration and security management
- VMware technologies
The Hiring Manager is happy to consider candidates who have strong Infrastructure Engineer experience and are looking for a move into Security. These candidates must have demonstrable experience in their interest in Security for example professional studies or academic certifications.