We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a rapidly expanding department for a reputable and innovative company.
They are undertaking a large transformation programme towards continuous integration and automation, to do this they are expanding across the tech department including the infrastructure & Operations team.
Your role will involve providing 3rd line BAU support across the business as well as working on the very important on-going programme of projects. Working within a team of 5 like-minded people you will be a specialist within the department, providing insight and a voice to the company on how to best utilise their services as well as being a driving force on how the infrastructure will change the business now and into the future.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience supporting small & large-scale infrastructure of varying technologies & platforms. You ideally will have experience across 2nd / 3rd line BAU ad project functions.
- Proven experience delivering solutions with high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
- An understanding to both Agile & ITIL methodologies is desired
- Hands on experience working with Windows Servers as well as VMWare 7 virtual machines (build, support, automation)
- Strong understanding of technologies such as Exchange, SharePoint Active Directory, Windows Clustering.
- Experience with Shared Storage, SAN technologies (HDS, NetApp, Nimble)
- Networking skills with monitoring systems (SolarWinds, foglight, NetIQ), Patching Management (IvantI), Pen testing Remediation
- Experience with IT Security processes and Azure are desired.
- Powershell scripting skills will be hugely beneficial
- DevOps knowledge and tools such as Ansible, Terraform would be beneficial
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain a role that is part of a company that is going through and exciting transformation, you will be a key part in driving this forward and shaping the future of the company!