Infrastructure Architect - Leeds
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder with proven experience in technical design across a wide range of technologies; with the ability quickly assimilate additional systems. Joining an established Architecture team who are currently moving to a Domain structure, you would be responsible for taking designs from concept through discovery process, then design, implementation and handover. You will be agile and innovate the creation of new ideas; not relying on antiquated process and principles - you need to be a world class thinker!
From a Technology perspective you will have excellent working knowledge of:
- Virtualisation technologies in an enterprise environment
- Understanding of networking principles, including WAN connectivity, HSRP/Clustering, Vlan, routing
- Experience of building and configuring enterprise hardware such as firewall, switches, VPN, both internal and external load balancers
- Experience of building and configuring enterprise server hardware including but not limited to: SAN, Blade
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of Enterprise applications such as: AD, SQL, Exchange/O365, SCCM/Wsus
- Ability to prioritise and plan the delivery of key milestones on multiple project streams
- You need excellent communication skills, present a strong customer service awareness and be able to liaise with both internal and external service functions. You will need to be a self-starter with ability to work on your own initiative with proven customer service skills and a passion for delivering to high standards with the ability to write accurate reports and business cases.
- Must be customer facing - part of the role will be working with Customers to gather requirements - whether this is with internal stakeholders and customers, or with the businesses customers as part of a due diligence or implementation process in a confidential environment.
- Must have attention to detail and deliver consistent and accurate designs and documentation
- Must be able to consider the implications of resilience, Disaster recovery and Infosec policies such as ISO27011, PCI and GDPR
The role comes with excellent benefits and with some flexible working options. The business contributes 6% towards your pensions, 6x Death in Service policy and 26 days holiday (as well as the ability to work flexibly), free parking.
For further information please get in touch on 0161 964 0781 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org