I am currently recruiting for an Information Security Analyst for a fast growing financial services organisation. The role will sit within the Information Security team and will be responsible for the security of the companies systems and infrastructure.
- Implementing changes / fixes to address security vulnerabilities identified (e.g. during security scans, penetration tests etc.)
- Assessment, planning and co-ordination with other teams regarding patch management activities for internal and third party hosted systems
- Assessing and recommending server hardening activities to be completed by the Infrastructure Team.
- Liaising with third parties to ensure ISD/IDP information is monitored and events captured, assessed and recommendations made to retain integrity of the companies business assets
- Monitoring external information sources to make recommendations on latest security threats and vulnerabilities
- Experience working within recognised Information Security frameworks and best practices such as ISO27001, NIST etc
- Knowledge of network protocols, architecture and information security standards and procedures
- Awareness, and exposure, to Security Information Event Management (SIEM) technolog
- Symantec (or equivalent) end point security products, anti-virus and anti-malware solutions