IFRS 17 Technical accountants required, must have insurance experience (GI or Lloyd's preferred) as well as a relevant qualification. Candidates should display technical IFRS 17 knowledge clearly.
Successful candidates will have a relevant financial qualification (ACCA/ACA/CA), significant experience in insurance (GI, Lloyd's or Life) either directly or Big 4 deployments and a rich understanding of IFRS 17 technical papers, reporting & implementation.
- To provide insight and technical support to project team, interpreting technical papers and reporting requirements
- Support dry & parallel runs with technical inputs
- Partner data teams with IFRS 17 data requirements, validation and systems design
- Deliver IFRS 17 reporting drafts, concept & proper
- Build capability to flow the calculation outputs of the IFRS17 Calculation Tool into down-stream reporting process
- Develop criteria for IFRS 17 GL and sub-ledger module in cooperation with project team