I am recruiting an IFRS 17 finance lead for a leading Lloyd's syndicate based in Central London.
I am recruiting an IFRS 17 finance lead for a leading Lloyd's syndicate based in Central London. In this role, you will play a vital part in IFRS 17 implementations for the organisation working with multiple layers of the business. This role has been created to lead on the firms IFRS 17 team from a finance stand point.
- Provide IFRS 17 accounting solutions
- Be the key contact for both the firm and external consultants
- Work with the systems team on an implementation
- Liaise with exec level stakeholders providing advanced solutions to business needs.
- Be the subject matter expert on all elements of IFRS
- Advise on major business initiatives
The successful candidate will have;
- An Accounting qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong understanding of IFRS standards, ideally IFRS 17
- Exposure to Insurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading syndicate in a growing team that will provide a business-critical role. This team is a board-level priority for the business and will give you the platform to fast track your career within the organisation.