Oliver James Associates are supporting a household name insurer who is seeking to recruit a Hedging Manager into their growing Transactional Actuarial function.
This is a premium opportunity for somebody seeking work with Investment Banks and Asset Managers.
- Tasks will include structuring and pricing transactions and performing back-testing and statistical analysis to measure hedge effectiveness and estimate capital benefits.
- You'll assist in structuring, reviewing and supporting Group and business unit hedging programmes.
- You'll be responsible for managing and further developing relationships with peers within Group Capital, across Finance and Risk, and with investment banks and asset managers.
- In addition, you'll be interacting with Investors and business units on a regular basis.
- Considering Senior Actuarial Students OR Qualified Actuaries with up to 3 years PQE