You will be working in a global Group Finance position with a focus on Reporting Control in Financial and Regulatory reporting. This team is the bridge between the Group Finance and the other departments, local departments and shared service centers. You will be resonsible for promoting internal control processes over external reporting, in the most effective and efficient way possible.
The team has a dynamic culture, with a open, direct and informal communication, with a focus on team work.
This position is a top-level role. Within the Group - a broad area of expertise - you are responsible for identifying and (helping) eliminating risks in reporting and increasing awareness for control within the entire organisation. Your playing field of stakeholders will be CFO's, operational risk management, audit heads and the external auditor. You are strongly result oriented in your work and you can count on your substantive knowledge and experience, as well as on your feeling for clients and business.
Your most important tasks will include:
- Leading a team of 10 Finance experts and driving them to excellence;
- Global coordination of the internal controls over financial and regulatory reporting (including SOX 404 Sign-Off process within the Group);
- Helping the implementation of Minimum Standards of internal controls to ensure a solid reporting environment;
- Account management of the external auditor, incl. ensuring the independence and monitoring of fees
- A key member to the Enterprise Risk Management project to create one control framework across the bank while ensuring SOX compliance.