Leading, Global Insurance Business; Business Critical Role; Strong Governance Culture
This leading, global insurance business is looking to hire a Head of Technology Governance. This is a new headcount due to business expansion and to ensure best practice across technology governance. You will enjoy a strong governance culture with support from the top down and the opportunity to value-add to the business.
Managing a small team and reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for the management of technology risk and compliance. This involves reporting key risk indicators and recommending improvements; implementing and executing RCSA; ensuring adherence to Business Continuity Management (BCM); oversee IT Compliance program and ensuring compliance with MAS regulations.
- At least 8 years of experience managing technology risk and compliance within financial services
- Strong understanding of MAS TRM requirements
- Experience working with internal and external auditors
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of managing a small team