I am currently working with a Public Sector company who are looking to source and Interim Head of Risk and Compliance to lead the development of a risk and compliance framework. This role will have an oversight of the implementation, infrastructure, working practices, systems, processes and organisational behaviour in relation to managing corporate risk.
- Act as an SME on risk and compliance, advising the Executive Board and Audit Committee on the organisation's risk management, compliance and future safeguards.
- Revise and recommend changes in methodology to develop a Strategic Risk Register and Risk Framework.
- Offer expert opinion and recommendations to the Executive Board on the organisations levels of risk management, working within the Corporate Legal Assurance function.
- Engaging senior stakeholders in formulating an appreciation and ideology of risk management at a corporate level, including plans of managing cultural shift.
Previous experience required;
- Managing and owning a business-based risk register, leading on mitigating actions and risk forecasting at an organisation-wide level.
- Acting as Head of Risk and Compliance in a business environment.
- Implementing a risk management strategy within a Government or Public Sector environment.
- A recognised risk management qualification OR Degree Level Risk Management or Compliance qualification.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.