We are looking for an experienced Senior specialist in data architecture & governance to work for a multinational & reputable company going through a transformation programme.
This role will manage & govern the formation, execution and day-t-day application of the new data strategy for the business. This is an excellent time to join at the beginning of an exciting journey and to play a key part in defining best-practise and approach to business processes & data.
- Day-to-day management & governance of data strategy
- Design & execution of business wide data strategy
- Mapping of data entities across both business & customer systems
- Design of data controls & MDM approaches as part of system change & transformation
- Mapping data journeys & relationships through the end-to-end business
- Ensure ISO & GDPR Compliance across all data activity and is embedded in our data strategy.
- Experience architecting & implementing data strategy, solutions & governance models.
- Knowledge of data compliance - specifically GDPR
- Experience of aligning data strategy across programmes & multiple work streams
- Experience of documenting requirements, business processes & aligned data entity, flows controls as part of data modelling & MDM.
- Ability to manage key stakeholders & departments through system & process changes.
Experience of the following is desirable:
- GDPR & Compliance knowledge and experience
- Data Management & strategy experience
- Executed data mapping & aligning programmes & documentation
- BI & Analytics experience (QLIK - Sense & tools preferred)
- Dynamics 365 (business central / navision)
- business & data analysis
- programme management, stakeholder management
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a vital part of the company starting a large transformation programme and to have ownership over all Data Architecture & Governance.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details.