Seeking a Head of Claims Vendor Manager to lead a team of Vendor Managers. You will be responsible for selecting and managing Claims Vendors and their spend across EMEA delivering customer service excellence and reduce costs.
- Develop strategies to delivery long term operational efficiency and financial benefits
- Develop and implement plans to improve compliance across EMEA
- Maintain and monitor governance for EMEA Panel Claims Vendors selection in line with 'best practice'
- Ensure all Claims Vendor arrangements and legally and regulatory compliant
- Ensure Policy and Procedures are promoted and communicated for Vendor Management across EMEA
- Minimum 3 years EU Claims and/or Vendor Management experience
- Minimum 5 years experience of Claims and Vendor Management
- MCIPS or similar EU Vendor chain qualification preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence confidence of senior stakeholders
- Able to work on your own initiative, as well as working in a team
- Experience of operating within a regulatory environment and working knowledge of UK and ACPR Insurance Regulation
For further information or to follow up regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org