We are currently seeking a Senior Claims professional with Insurance and Reinsurance experience to head up the Claims Department in the London Office. This role will collaborate with the global group and define department strategy.
The role is responsible for managing the claims department and handling large P&C insurance and reinsurance claims. The department provides claims services for large single risks, MGA and reinsurance portfolios.
Main responsibilities of the Head of Claims;
- Implementing department strategy focusing on claims excellence and performance improvement
- Report strategic analysis of data identifying trends to underwriting and executive leaders
- Work closely with the senior business leadership to align key strategies
- Ensure data analytics and workflow processes are identified and implemented
- Ensure a high level of competence is met for internal and external client
Requirements for the Head of Claims;
- Proven leadership, 10 plus years
- Experience in managing large international P&C insurance and reinsurance claims
- ACII or similar qualification