Title: Group Financial Controller
Term: 3 Months
Salary: £450 to £600 per day (DOE)
A high growth national client is seeking a Financial Controller to join an established and fast-paced Financial Services business based in the North West for an initial 3 month contract. Supporting the CFO you will be taking on a "hands-on" position to underpin financial processes and controls across the financial operations and regulatory reporting teams.
- Provide a thorough analysis of current processes within ledger and bank reconciliations
- Implement robust finance processes and controls within Purchase Ledger
- Deep-dive into current quarterly regulatory reporting procedures
- Identify key areas for improvement within these specific areas and implement changes as necessary
- Complete month-end close and reporting requirements as and when needed
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 5-10 years PQE
- Proven experience within a hand-on process improvement role, specifically within Finance Operations and Regulatory reporting
- Must have recent experience working within a regulated business
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.