We are looking for an experienced IT Business Partner to work within a highly reputable business within the financial services industry.
This is an exciting opportunity, as a brand new role - you will have the chance to make this position your own. To take ownership and create a new Governance structure & framework to standardise delivery across the Technology department.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and senior management - defining service levels & managing expectations for tech capability
- To bridge the communication gap between tech functions, ensuring technology alignment with business priorities
- Manage internal relationships
- To have a technical understanding to confidently have conversations with senior technical management
- To support technology delivery plans for group activity & support management in realising the benefits & business values associated with that plan
- To identify opportunities to re-align provision of services where benefit may be gained.
- Create & control the delivery process across the business, governance structure & frameworks,
- Experience working within Financial Services is essential - pensions exposure is desirable
- Previous experience working within a technical function, have an awareness and understanding to be able to discuss technical projects
- Good understanding of the pragmatic use of technology and cost effective business solutions
- Strong background with Governance frameworks & strategies
- Strong organisational & change management skills
- Proven background in adapting trends & openness to new ideas
Paying up to £60k plus great benefits and a performance related bonus, this role is currently home based. Long term you will be based out of their office in Cardiff with elements of home working.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org