I have an exciting opportunity in that I am currently recruiting for a global financial services organisation.
They are looking for a Global Messaging Technical Specialist who will will serve as a key member of the team specializing in supporting messaging/collaborative services to the business. This is an opportunity to undertake a crucial role within the Messaging Support team; and strong technical expertise combined with positive, collaborative, and a can do attitude are required to make this team successful.
The services provided are based on solutions from Microsoft Exchange, BlackBerry and MobileIron, Veritas Enterprise Vault , Microsoft Lync, RightFax, Cisco IronPorts and other leading vendors in the Messaging technology sector.
- Comprehensive and current scripting experience with a focus on Powershell
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365Experience with wireless email including ActiveSync, Mobile Device Management (MobileIron), Blackberry 10, Apple IOS
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, including senior leaders of the organization.
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work independently, take ownership and organize work flow to concurrently meet multiple milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
It is a permanent position with a competitive salary, and a chance to work REMOTE for a couple of days. If you are interested, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.