A successful candidate will directly report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and is responsible to lead the Security Architecture framework globally for the group. You will ensure that systems and technologies meet the highest security standards to ensure cyber security risks are managed.
- Lead the secure design of complex Group Information Security projects globally across Cyber, Identity and Access and Data Protection
- Provide thought leadership and influence senior stakeholders with regards to secure design of applications and infrastructure within the architecture framework
- Define security architecture standards for the Group
- Provide subject matter expertise to support programs from Infrastructure, Application, Innovation across all Business Units.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies from a security design perspective and incorporate into the Group architecture
- Provide subject matter expertise into security policy and standards
- Assess and recommend advanced security solutions for adoption by the Group and incorporate into the Group architecture
- Identify risks in infrastructure and application design and implementation.
- Work in collaboration with enterprise application and infrastructure architects to ensure that security architecture integration is successful.
- 10 years+ experience in security architecture roles
- Solid experience with security technologies across Authentication, Encryption, NAC, WAF, SIEM, Orchestration, Firewalls, IPS, APT
- Experience of a broad range of technologies including Application, Infrastructure and Cloud
- AI/ML experience preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
- Computer Science Degree or Msc
- CISSP or similar security qualifications
- Strong technical subject matter expertise cross Security technology, Application and Infrastructure technology
- Excellent communicator and Excellent analytical and assessment skills
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
To quickly apply, please feel free to send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.