Oliver James Associates are working with a leading Insurer based in the Midlands who are embarking on an exciting period of change. As Financial Reporting Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Accounting overseeing a team of 6 qualified accountants.
- Manage the preparation of GAAP ledgers to complete quarterly group submissions
- Deliver process improvement and change management within the financial reporting team
- Oversee a team of 6 qualified reporting accountants
- Support quarterly and annual external reporting submissions
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the business during an exciting period of change for the Group.
- Fully qualified Accountant with min. 4 years PQE
- Proven experience of managing teams through quarterly reporting processes
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS and/or UK/US GAAP reporting standards
- Must have thorough experience within Insurance or Financial Services
Please apply online or email an updated to CV to Helen.Bilsborough@OJAssociates.com.