To assure accurate accounting for allocated branches and support in management reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Support in developing and enhancing the existing framework of financial controls and implement improvements, as required;
- Responsible for supporting the entire quarter end close including the review and posting of all required journal entries within Group closing deadlines, to ensure compliance with Group accounting standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of local GAAP results on a quarterly basis for European branches of the Company.
- Liaise with Group centres to ensure all Group reporting requirements are met;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements, including preparation of supporting documentation and information required by external auditors;
- Assist in the preparation of management reporting including quarterly financial results updates;
- Stay up to date with all changes to Group, IFRS and local GAAP reporting and ensure full compliance with these;
Support in the preparation and review of Solvency II quarterly and annual returns.