My client are searching for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team in Dublin.
- Support accounting and financial reporting projects as required e.g. IFRS17
- Manage Group and Local Solvency II reporting and filing.
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Internal and External Audits
- Preparation of Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Qualified Accountant (2-3 years Post Qualified Experience)
- Insurance Experience (Financial Services Experience will also be considered).
- Ability to work at own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong Excel Skills
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous (but not an essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career within the Insurance Industry.
My client provide lots of training and development with plenty of scope for career progression.