I have been instructed to source a Finance Business Partner for a leading global insurance bussiness.Thisbroad commercial role with give the successful candidate expsoure to Senior stakehodlers throughout the business.
- To build relationships and provide business partnering to IT Director and Senior leadership team on IT commercial activity, strategic change and financial/ commercial impact of contracts ( CAPS)
- To be accountable for the provision of timely and effective financial performance reporting and insight to support the business Directors and their teams in managing the Operating expenses, FTE and financial impact of commercial contracts
- Deliver professional advice and expertise to the Technology Services Leadership team and other stakeholders on financial and strategic issues across the cost base, project portfolio and wider commercial decision-making
- Drive continuous improvement in reporting across financial evaluation and financial planning across operating expenses, headcount, project costs and benefits and wider commercial decision making
- To provide the finance decision support to work with the Technology Services Directors to assist them in managing their financial targets.
- To review and partner in the production of the Business Cases, Investment Appraisal and Contract Review Process to ensure the financials behind the CAPs are accurate and reflect the business case and are challenged and reviewed appropriately
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Technology Finance Business Partnering experience preferred
- Proven track record of cost management and driving change
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills