I am currently working with a leading Insurance Broker, based in the city who are looking to source and Interim Finance Project Accountant for an initial 6 month contract. This role will be working within a specialist project internally with the client and responsible for the Financial Management of the project.
- Timely production of financial Programme review reports, monthly Programme financial commentaries, budgets and forecasts for the Aerospace programme.
- Ensure Programme financial results, risks and opportunities are critically reviewed and challenged.
- Provide ongoing financial advice and support to the Programme Manager, Project Managers and the Project Team.
- Responsible for ensuring that costs to complete and their assumptions are properly supported and disclosed. Ensure that Programme financial forecasts are aligned with planned activity contained within the Programme Plan.
- A qualified accountant with 4+ years essential.
- Insurance experience in essential (Broking would be advantageous).
- Project Management qualification (prince 2) preferable but not essential.
- Good project management skills, not in a leadership role but comfortable in supporting project managers and familiar with the terminology.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.