Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
An SME e-commerce client experiencing an exciting period of high growth is currently seeking a commercial astute finance analyst. Working with a variety of key stakeholders across the business, your will play a pivotal part in providing analysis and reporting to support decision making.
- Produce weekly sales analysis identifying potential growth and new business opportunities
- Maintain financial models, building business cases as and when needed
- Working closely with non-finance teams to support decision making
- Provide daily performance reports
- Oversee the weekly forecasting process
- Produce KPI reports to be reviewed by senior management
- Pro-active approach to process and reporting improvements
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a fast-paced SME business embarking on an exciting growth trajectory.
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified Accountant
- Min. 2 years experience in a commercial finance role
- Advanced Excel skills and experience within a high-growth business is preferable
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.