My client are a leading global insurer with a presence across all key insurance markets and they're looking for a FCCS Application functional lead to join their team based in the Bromley.
Job Title: FCCS Application functional lead
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Acts as the primary point of contact across the business for FCCS
- Execute changes to the application in line with requests received from the business. All changes will be executed in line with internal change minimum standards and risk policy framework
- Development and ongoing maintenance of all FCCS functionality including journal reports, task flows, support of SmartView reports.
- Facilitation and completion of any regular maintenance activities relating to the application, such as ensuring completeness of backups, monthly regression testing for new patches, business rules, calculation and aggregation script logic
- Ongoing research and work with the vendor (Oracle) regarding issues with the product, future roadmaps and how this can be best adopted within the business.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Min 5 years' experience working with Hyperion Financial management (HFM) and financial reporting (FR)
- Experience implementing / supporting enterprise finance applications
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and able to work across all levels, under pressure and to tight deadlines