My client are a market leading Life insurer based in Bromley, and they're looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant with a substantial amount of experience within the Insurance industry to join their team as External Reporting Manager.
Job Title: External Reporting Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As External Reporting Manager, you will prepare, review and own key disclosures in the Group's published Annual Report and Accounts.
- You will manage the Group's end-to-end quantitative Solvency II and other regulatory reporting process, including the preparation of financial disclosures to nationally competent authorities on a quarterly and annual basis.
- You'll review and challenge the monthly income statement and balance sheet, including review and analysis of key movements in both reports, and the presentation of these Group reports to senior management.
- You will manage the implementation of new reporting and disclosure requirements and best practice reporting guidelines as issued by accounting and other regulatory bodies.
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- You'll have a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience either within audit or in industry
- Experience with Insurance is essential for this role
- IFRS/SII/Consolidations experience is desired
- Knowledge of accounting standards essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.