Investment Associate / Analyst | London | 2 to 4 years' UK DB pension investment consultancy experience
Seeking to propel your career to the next level within the investment consultancy market?
I am partnered exclusively with a consulting leader to recruit a talented investment consultant with 2 to 4 years' experience (CFA or FIA part or nearly qualified) who will specialise in strategy projects, delivering financial advice to pension sponsors, fiduciaries and managers.
This is an unparalleled position in the current market, providing opportunities in abundance to make an impact, both internally and externally, and to hone in on and diversify your skill set as a consultant and investment professional. In a wide ranging role, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- ALM and investment strategy
- Attending and participating in client meetings
- Producing and checking reports containing complex investment advice
- Determining investment strategies and structures for clients
- Working closely with specialist groups internally
- Planning and executing manager selection exercises
- Acting as a mentor and role model for junior analysts, and delegating work appropriately
I am seeking an ambitious person who has the following attributes:
- 2 to 4 years' UK DB pension fund investment consultancy experience
- Progress with the FIA, CAIA or CFA qualifications
- The gravitas to make a difference
Interested in investment strategy? Don't miss out and do get in touch with me directly for further information. This is a long standing client of mine and I am happy to share a specification upon request.
Manager | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173