Project Manager - Excellent Opportunities to join IFRS9/17 Transformation now!
Our clients are leading global insurance brand companies who are looking for project management specialists, who have strong finance transformation experience and want to be part of the biggest transformation in the history of insurance - IFRS17!
What is there for you?
- One of the biggest insurance brands in Asia and the World
- Amazing chance to grow professionally and personally, make your name well-known in the market!
- Being part of the exciting multidiscipline regulatory change project, which transforms the whole industry
- End-2-end project management of Finance/ Actuarial/ Technical stream for IFRS 9/17 project (from initiation to post-delivery);
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the workstream
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage the identification, management, and escalation of project risks and issues
- Supporting project business integration with facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings
- Overall delivery of the project (business and technology)
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure
- Communicate with senior stakeholders, including Programme Manager, Project Director etc.
About the Successful Candidate
- 8-12 years of solid experience as in Project role within the Insurance industry
- Preferably IFRS17/ finance transformation or financial reporting projects experience
- Prior experience driving high-priority regulatory or finance projects for the insurance industry is a must
- Preferably knowledge and experience of IFRS requirements, ERP & Actuarial systems
If you are interested/ want to know more at least, please don't hesitate to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call +852 3018 0387