Fast-growing Irish based company, providing its customers with both web-based and mobile application solutions in terms of GPS Vehicle management.
- Be involved in the development and maintenance enterprise architecture models including performance, application and security, implementing architecture governance strategy and ensuring consistency among various systems.
- Present solutions to stakegholders and be involved in the implementation of solutions with development life cycles (SDLC), also focusing on review and testing afterwards.
- Work synergically with the team constantly aiming for software amelioration and customer satisfaction, respecting each other's idea and background.
- Work with third parties to integrate systems or components into the company's products
- Always recommend and keep up with new emerging technologies for a constant pursuit of innovation, aiming for problem solving and digital improvement.
- Mentor and motivate developers also educating them on basic principles like decoupling, interface segregation, writing clean code or how to apply SOLID principles to advanced topics like functional decomposition and refactoring, deployment methodologies, network traffic analysis, load testing, or defect analysis.
- Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- 8+ years of experience working in technical leadership roles with a minimum of 3 as an architect or similar leadership role.
- Experience with asynchronous and message-based communication (Message Brokering/Service Bus)
- Demonstrate to be an enthusiastic, self- motivated team player with great organization, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with application lifecycle management processes and related tools and practices.
- Would be advantageous to have previous experience SaaS based systems, public cloud services (Azure, Amazon), MDM solutions and Knowledge of NoSQL solutions
- Experience of producing mobile solutions on iOS, Android and Hybrid platforms would also be a plus.