Enteprise Architect ( Software / Applications )
A secure financial services business is looking for a Enterprise Architect with applications, integration and software experience to join them. The business offers a flexible working environment with a day from home, flexible start/end times with working from home options (100% remote during COVID-19)
The role will be based at their Lymm office so you will need to be able to commute to that location. They will be paying up to £86,000 for this position plus a 30% bonus and full benefits.
As the Enterprise Architect your role will be to determine, agree and communicate fit for purpose technology solutions, in the form of design documentation, which meets the needs of the business, while adhering to the Architecture Framework and the overall IT Strategy.
Managing a small solution architecture team, you will further help to maintain the Architecture Framework to ensure they have a well-defined application portfolio & roadmaps, along with supporting principles, patterns & standards.
- Experienced as a Enterprise Architect on a variety of complex projects in a highly complex environment
- Experience maintaining Architecture Framework content relevant to the business & application domains, including technology strategy views, capability models, domain models, roadmaps, patterns and standards.
- Experienced at designing bespoke web-based solutions and integrating with in-house and third party solutions using modern APIs and integration or middleware technology
- Experienced at creating and taking design documentation through a formal approval process and communicating that design to delivery teams to ensure everyone understands what needs to be achieved
- Experienced working in RFP processes to ensure appropriate technology solutions are selected, followed by supporting the delivery of that technology in to the business
- Previous experience in software development and still close to technology
- TOGAF Certification is desirable
- Ideally experienced working with Enterprise Architects to maintain and evolve Architecture Frameworks; application portfolios, roadmaps, standards, patterns
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply or call us directly on 01616940731