Enterprise Architect - Jacksonville - 6 Month Contract (to hire)
Seeking an Enterprise Architect who will be responsible for providing architecture leadership across multiple development teams and working with both IT and Business teams to define their architecture roadmap, solution architecture, detailed design, and hands on development. Responsibilities also may include vendor relationship management, product evaluations, strategic platform planning, and ensuring alignment with overall DEVOPS / Cloud strategy.
- Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
- Working with development teams supporting systems for the four P&C companies.
- Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architect team on technologies and approaches.
- Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
- Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program.
*8+ years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, on-prem to cloud migration, DEVOPS, Infrastructure as Code, Organizational Change Management, and focus on business outcomes required.
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of cloud native solutions such as Lambda, API Gateway, Docker containers, cloud data platforms (DynamoDB, Aurora, RDS), AL / ML platforms.
- Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Application performance analysis and tuning experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Guidewire v9 OR v10 deployments in AWS is a plus
If interested please respond with an updated resume.