Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier-one, global client to support in the hiring of an e-Discovery Senior Manager to be based in London. The role can pay up to c£105,000 excluding extras including annual bonus, favourable pension, flexible extras.
Our clients' eDiscovery team specialise in identifying, collecting and producing large volumes of data in the form of emails, documents, databases, audio/video files, social media and web sites to reveal insight, outcomes, intelligence and commercial advantage.
They succeed in doing this by applying cutting edge forensic infrastructure and industry standard toolsets with innovative internally developed software & analytics packages.
What Will You Do:
* Contribute to end-to-end eDiscovery engagements, performing tasks across the whole project lifecycle including identification, preservation, analysis and productions.
* Use a range of industry standard software and services to support client requirements such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace, SQL.
* Provide engagement support to clients including but not limited to user access, workstream setup, analytics and custom object creation within various platforms.
* Build and maintain relationships with clients to develop and enhance their workflows creating synergy between teams. * Contribute to internal procedures and methodologies including evidence management and automation of processes.
To qualify for the role you must have:
* First or 21 class degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Software Engineering (or equivalent).
* Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong teamwork skills.
* High risk awareness and ability to identify and reduce risk in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
* Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons.
Ideally, you'll also have:
* Data processing experience in Nuix or equivalent industry standard tool.
* Experience in using Relativity, either as user or administrator. * Scripting language experience, particularly SQL and Python.
* Exposure to Object Oriented programming, particularly C#, C++ or Java.