Divisional Finance Director required to join a leading consultancy based in the North West. This is an exciting opportunity to join the senior leadership team within a progressive organisation and the opportunity to lead a successful division.
The successful appointee will lead a team of 14, reporting directly into the Group CFO and will have ownership over all financial matters for a leading division. You will initially be tasked with the mandate of rebuilding the finance function, working closely with the executive team on immediate and future strategy, alongside leading a number of business change initiatives.
Experience & skills
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable financial leadership experience within an international environment
- Solid business acumen and experience building robust business strategies
- Experience leading change ideally within a complex global environment
- Technically astute with strong understanding of IFRS and o reporting standards