In this client facing role, the DFIR engineer will be part of the Cyber Defence team within the organisation.
- Conduct forensics investigations with the team, covering all the endpoint forensics solutions
- Responsible for analysing security incidents within the clients' environment
- Play a significant role in help solve challenging security problems for the clients.
- Contribute in developing the organisation's cyber security processes
- Good working experience in Incident Response
- Hands- on experience in Digital Forensics - specifically network and endpoint forensics
- Proven technical experience in areas such as: windows forensics, memory forensics, malware analysis, network security monitoring
- Understanding of scripting languages such as Python, Pearl, Bash
- Ability to articulate and interact with clients