An amazing senior Business Analyst opportunity has just become available with Tier 1 International Insurance firm for a Digital Transformation programme. We are looking for strong Life Insurance domain knowledge, Digital and Innovation transformation experience within Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Illustrate "as-is" & "to-be" process diagrams, re-engineer and suggest potential improvements to strive for digital and operational excellence;
- Capture, Document and manage global/local business requirements in a form of User stories;
- Work on the Business solution designs and transform it into quality deliverables by vendors and internal technology team;
- Assist business users and local BU users in UAT and post-implementation review after deployment;
- Conduct and help PM with end-user training, adaptation and post-implementation management.
Key Requirements to candidates:
- Business Analyst experience (ideally, experience with both BRD and FSD for a hybrid Waterfall/Agile projects) within Digital projects;
- Strong Insurance Domain experience - almost a MUST;
- Experience in managing and driving requirements for a regional digital application implementation;
- Driving requirements with the Technology Partner & SME for providing solutions to a business problem;
- Experience in developing Customer/User journey, Use cases and Agile methodology.