DevOps Engineer - Manchester City Centre
Our central Manchester based client urgently require a DevOps Engineer to join their team as they are looking to simplify their application build and delivery process.
- Combine software and systems engineering disciplines to design and build Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to support scaling and overall system reliability.
- Work very closely with development teams to focus on production readiness throughout the development life-cycle.
- Select, build, and run system management tools that monitor our portfolio of products and overall alert management.
- Participate in Architecture Reviews for a broad set of projects and participate in code reviews.
- Learn new technologies and best practices, apply them to solve business problems, and share your insights with others to facilitate cross-team growth.
- Enhance the continuous integration and deployment paths for a large B2B software company
- Prepare documentation for deployment purposes and respond to any implementation issues as needed to ensure quality deliverable has been met.
It is essential that you have a strong skill set within Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Ansible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive global business based in Central Manchester and get exposure to a variety of different technologies.
If this is of interest please call 0161 694 0781 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.