DevOps Engineer - London - Financial Services
Our Central London based Financial Services client currently requires a DevOps engineer to join their infrastructure team on a permanent basis.
- working on Kubernetes clusters
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Endpoint Access Control and Security
- System Administration functions including working with Hyper-V and Failover Cluster Management
- Hands on development & maintenance of task scheduling framework
- Management of code base and software for automation pipelines and applications
You will also be interfacing with software developers and quant researchers across different teams, so you will require exceptional communication skills to be able to relay with different areas of the business.
- Commercial DevOps experience. ideally in a financial or professional services environment
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment and infrastructure as code principles
- Competency in coding, python, bash, java
- Interested in working on a Kubernetes cluster and learning about cloud offerings
- Strong CompSci fundamentals or relevant work experience
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
If this is of interest please call 0203 861 9258 or email your CV directly to email@example.com