We are looking or an experienced DevOps engineer to join a reputable business within the financial services business based in York. The main focus for this role is to be a key & influential team member of their architecture & infrastructure function focusing on DevOps.
They are currently going working through a "cloud first" solutions to drive their business infrastructure & operations to the next stage.
- To create & maintain the pipelines for publishing code to Azure
- Drive forward DevOps principles & culture across the business
- Oversee & direct the vendor DevOps & infrastructure resources
- Create & maintain monitoring at all levels
- Implement auto-scaling of resources to meet the needs of the moment
- Help to commoditise cloud services where possible
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a DevOps engineer working on solutions in Azure or hybrid cloud
- Experience with Terraform, Axure Resource Management Templates
- Experience setting up and working with Puppet and Azure DevOps pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud natives, microservices, containerised systems - preferably with Azure
- Some experience and desire to work within Agile
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable business going through an exciting period of change.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details