This opportunity is with a leading bank client based in Hong Kong. The company is expanding and looking specifically for DevOps engineers with strong system, network and infrastructure experience. This client aims to be a leader and innovator within the DevOps space.
What will I do?
- Responsible for consulting, building and implementing DevOps methodologies from scratch
- Work in an Agile team, using Scrum
- Work with Java back-end developers closely
- Perform system and network administration, design, development and deployment strategies
- Build CI/CD pipeline from scratch
- Build release pipeline to production environment
- Work with Docker, GIT, Jenkins and Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform
What will I need?
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent with strong working experience with DevOps technologies
- Solid experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Solid experience in integration with Google Cloud Platform, AWS or other modern cloud platforms
- Solid experience in systems, networks and infrastructure; familiarity in VMWare servers and other virtual server technologies
- Solid knowledge of software architecture
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and Redis preferred and highly advantageous