Delivery Manager - Warrington (SCRUM, Agile) - Flexible Working
Exciting new role joining an established financial services business to lead one or more Delivery teams ensuring that product development, projects and services are delivered in a timely, qualitative and efficient manner, using an appropriate agile project management methodology.
This will involve working collaboratively across functions within Technology covering architecture, development, testing, infrastructure and service delivery as well as the Business Operational areas. Work will need to be prioritised collaboratively and dynamically taking into account the capacity and capability of the team whilst also ensuring adherence to the product roadmap, which the Delivery Manager will be involved in shaping.
A technical background is desired due to the technical composition of the team and the nature of the developments, requiring you to understand not just the process, but the components of what is being delivered - you will also be working with a newly formed cross functional team including BAs, Developers, Product Managers and Testers.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Highly motivated, experienced Delivery Manager with proven track record of successfully delivering change.
- Delivery minded, determined and outcome focussed, able to proactively prevent and remove blockers and create an environment to succeed.
- Able to understand the delivery and product components at a sufficient level to maintain control of scope, planning, product and development approach.
- Experience of managing and leading small / medium size cross-functional delivery teams, developing capability and tools sets to create re-usable delivery efficiencies.
- Excellent understanding of Jira and Confluence.
- Proven track record and extensive experience in Delivery Management of software delivery or technical delivery projects.
- Strives to meet and exceed customer, project or strategic requirements.
- Capability to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels, both within the company and with external parties
- A successful track record in delivering secure, business critical systems in dynamic, fast moving environments
The business offers a flexible working environment where teams have the options of starting early/late and finishing early/late in the day as well as working a day from home. This role also comes with up to a 20% bonus which year on year staff have achieved at least 10% bonus.