Data Business Transformation Analyst
Seeking a Business Transformation Manager/Analyst to work at our office in downtown Chicago. We are looking for an energetic professional with strong conceptualization and analysis skills, as well as an interest in future management roles. Use your experience in transformation efforts and leverage your knowledge and skills from a technology, data and business perspective to drive and conduct business problem or opportunity definition, business & data analysis, and concept definition through to solution design. In this role you will communicate often with senior executives, managers and staff to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and form a deep understanding of opportunities or challenges, translating them into actionable definitions (user stories, use cases, architecture sketches etc.) of solution concepts.
- Pro-actively identify and resolve issues and risks through refined or new requirement definitions and/or mitigation plans as definitions are elaborated into working solutions.
- Work with and provide structure to ambiguity, bringing others along in progressing toward achieving target outcomes.
- Design, document, and establish agreement on solution concepts for reasonably complex systems problems using business analysis skills.
- Apply previous experience as a technology or data analytics solution developer to assist in translating business needs into technical solutions.
- A degree in one of the following areas that focuses on quantitative analytical techniques, application of the scientific method, and an ability to abstract a problem to its essential parts without distraction from the details: Math, Physics, Engineering (Mechanical, Aeronautical, Chemical), or Computer Science
- Consulting experience
- Previous experience working in 'Business Analyst' and/or 'Developer' roles
- Background and skills in Business Architecture and Change Leadership