My client is based in Hainaut and is the leader in the industrial transport sector.
This large company is internationally known for its expertise and is always in expansion.
There, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and to always learn something new.
This company will also offer you a real career in a competitive and selective sector which will teach you the best of Cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity Engineer - The Job
- You will find and define the risk in the security and resolve them;
- You will be the coordinator between teams to find the best solution for the security of the systems;
- You will agree with the platform security requirements and their implementation;
- You will do the technical watch and analyse the vulnerability;
- You will join the team who is putting the Cybersecurity in place;
- You will also be the guide of the partners for all security information and security policies;
- You will help the IT manager in the PKI implementation and the security tests.
Cybersecurity Engineer - Your Profile
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in security
- Linux knowledge (Mandatory)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in security testing is a plus
- Strong analytic skills and a real problem solver
- Professional communication and organisation skills
If you are interested in new challenges: Apply today!
Or contact me for more information Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 588 10 84