You'll be part of a well established defence team and drive the enterprise incident response and other security processes. You'll play a pivotal role in maintaining and protecting the security posture of the entire organisation by actively identifying, analysing and investigating root causes of incidents and protecting critical data. Besides that, you will interact and communicate with various key internal and external stakeholders to empower the organisation's security capabilities.
- At least 4 years of working experience in a SOC environment
- Proven experience in incident response, intrusion analysis, incident handling, threat response, malware analysis
- Experience in either Data Protection Security, Security Assessment, or VA/PT
- Ability to understand programming languages such as Python, Pearl, Bash
- Good communicator; ability to effectively communicate to various stakeholders
Only open to candidates based in Singapore!!