Cyber Security Manager - Zürich
I have a very exciting opportunity with my Swiss Financial Services client to play a crucial role in developing their Security Operations and Cyber Defence capabilities from scratch. You will provide thought leadership, Subject matter expertise and functional leadership in all Cyber Security areas; including Threat Analysis, Detection, Security Architecture/ Design and operations.
This role is unique, as it allows you to help shape a Security Operations Center from scratch and be fundamental in advising on which tools, technologies and processes to implement.
- Participation and leadership in Threat Intelligence, Detection and Response activities
- Remediation of IT Security threats
- Development and Design of the new Security Operations / Cyber Defence Center
- Provide IT Security expertise in various cross department projects including; Architecture, Technology and operations
- Provide market insight and knowledge of latest Cyber trends, technologies and advise on processes to implement them
- Management and collaboration with the Managed Security Vendor
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology would be ideal
- Professional experience in similar role within a SOC, CSIRT, CERT team
- Good knowledge of SIEM Tools (QRadar, Splunk etc)
- Cloud Security expertise would be a plus
- Strong communication skills in English
- CH or EU Citizenship