My client are a large Insurance business who are looking to bring on 2 people to support their customer service team on an initial 3 month contract.
The job will entail;
- Maximise phone activity and ensure that you are self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Demonstrate excellent call handling skills; to listen, build rapport, acknowledge and deal effectively and efficiently.
- Make outbound calls to New Business customers ensuring they fully understand the product they have bought.
- Complete call outcome reports which will be used to analyse and measure activity success.
- Contribute towards procedure reviews when requested to support any required business changes.
- A proven team player with the ability to manage your time and workload whilst dealing with a variety of tasks.
- Proactive and approachable attitude at work
- Discreet and professional at all times, respecting confidentiality
- Work under pressure to agreed objectives yet remain flexible when change is required
The successful candidate;
- Personable, friendly, self-organised, able to work on own initiative.
- An articulate individual, a strong communicator with strong inter-personal skills.
- An excellent telephone manner and understanding and application of listening skills.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply here with a copy of your CV.