The main function of a Charles River Technical Analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
- Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
- Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 10+ years applicable experience required
- Experience with database technologies
- Knowledge of the ETL process
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated history of success
- Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions
Comments for Suppliers:
Charles River Technical Analyst
-The HM is looking for a senior-level Charles River Technical Analyst to execute changes within their department, as opposed to just implementing change.
-Candidates should also be equally skilled with business functions and knowledge, as they are with technical functions ; being able to link the business aspects with the technical skills is necessary.