Our client a specialty insurer and re-insurer are looking for an experienced Credit Control Manager to manage the credit control team in their Central London office
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Salary: up to £70,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: Central London
- Responsible for all credit control functions and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for reconciling, rendering statements and the provision of chasing debt.
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure approval / responsibility of control are maintained by pertinent underwriting team.
- Monthly briefs to Heads of Lines of Business.
- Liaise with operations teams in relation to Outwards Reinsurance & Claims.
- Good experience in leading or holding a senior role within a Credit Control team.
- Good analytical, mathematical and organisational skills.
- A desire to do something new with the "tried & tested" process.