Counterparty Credit Specialist
My client are currently going from strength to strength and as such are looking to strengthen their Risk team with a Senior hire in the Counterparty Risk area. The successful candidate can expect to provide assurance to the business across reinsurance, derivatives and counterparties whilst providing a wholly independent view of the rating associated.
- Leading second line validation across investment risk
- Daily counterparty risk monitoring
- Period reviews and validations
- Undertaking detailed credit analysis on the counterparties
- Reviewing and validating analysis of actual counterparty related risk
- Input for scenarios for stress testing
- Solid track record in a counterparty risk role performing credit analysis
- Knowledge of credit risk traded products such as rates, SFTs, FX, credit and/or equity
- Understanding of rating methodologies
My client are moving quickly on all applications so if of interest send a CV across ASAP!